*Want to add a link? Post it in the comments
- Massachusetts Democratic Party
- Find your Massachusetts Legislator
- Franklin County Continuing the Political Revolution
- Progressive Democrats of America
- South Hadley Democratic Town Committee
- 413 Stay Connected
- Our Revolution
- Belchertown Democratic Town Committee Facebook page
- Demand Progress
“It’s a genuine either/or: the Democratic Party can either continue to serve its corporate donors, or it can build and sustain coalitions that can actually win. The stakes have never been scarier — but we also haven’t seen this much potential for a truly transformative progressive politics in decades. If Democrats want to be a part of it, they should give this report a full and honest airing and act on its findings.”- Naomi Klein, author “No Is Not Enough”.
Dr. Ira Helfand, co-president of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War (Nobel Peace Prize 1985) and a member of the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN) (Nobel Peace Prize 2017), Link for more about Dr. Helfand.